Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm back!!!

Sorry for being a bit out of touch in the past few days. Life is crazy in the summer for a mother of three. Fun, but crazy. Between shooting videos, driving kids to camp, playdates and nap schedules, it is hard to get to email, much less write in this blog!

Anyway, gossip has been pretty lame lately. I am sick of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey and most of all, K Fed. I don't want to read about them, much less write about them and that seems to be all anyone ever writes about on any of the tabloid sites. And I don't want to post a picture of some celebrity's armpit hair, makeupless face or cellulite because lord knows I am certainly far from perfect. So, am I over the gos? Probably not.

Rest assured, I'll fill you in if and when anything juicy comes up, but for now. Here is a nice picture of a third time pregnant Heidi Klum. I hope she just keeps popping the babies out. She looks great. It's sickening really, but she looks fab. (I guess that's why she is a SUPER model and not just a plain old woman).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home