Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Fabulous FIlm: Beautiful Son



Here is a trailer for a film about being an autistic parent and everything that these champions endure while trying to heal their autistic child. These filmmakers are very talented, with a message that is sure to change the way many people perceive the struggles of families with autism. Please watch this beautiful trailer and see the film when it is available! I cried when I watched the trailer, so when the film comes out, who knows what condition I will be in! I can't wait.
It is sure to be as enlightening as it is moving. What an important project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home