Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Would YOU Wear These Skirts?





I think I might for a joke, throw one of these on to go to a party that was in doors. I can't believe these people are wearing them in public! I have children for christ's sake! They are hilarious though, aren't they?
BTW, they are not see through, they are great asses printed on the fabric!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more pictures for me to make an informed decision about the skirts.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mama B. said...

Ted!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home