Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pam Rock Gets Hitched and Mad Max Gets Arrested



Pamela Anderson Lee married Kid Rock in St. Tropez Saturday on a yacht that was covered to ward off circling paparazzi. Didn't she already do the ocean wedding thing with Tommy Lee? Yes, I know she is all about Baywatch. But, come on now, can't we deviate for the second wedding? If only to make the poor groom feel not so ...used?

See perezhilton.com for more photos.




In response to an embarrassing tirade during a DUI arrest, former/recovering/off the wagon alcoholic Mel Gibson said:

"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested. I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry. I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. [I am taking the] necessary steps to ensure my return to health. The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person. I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable."

(In case your head has been in the sand, Mel basically let it be known that he isn't very fond of the Jews and that he pretty much blames them for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world, ever.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home