Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A New Day... New Gossip


Gwyneth is now recording an album... What can we say about that? Good. Great! I'm not going to buy it. Will you? Natalie?



However, I can say that much to my surprise, Brittany Murphy has a kickin new song out with Paul Oakenfold called Faster Kill Pussycat. This will be one that I download, but for now, I just keep watching the video...I think I might have a crush on Brittany. BEWARE: YOU WILL TOO! (Jon)
Check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8sg77XSfqQ


NICK LACHEY IS BUSY!


So, where is the one that made him famous? Poor Jess. She is getting no respect here. Okay, she may have cheated on her husband (or not) but, she did play Daisy Dike!
I haven't even thought of this word in about 10 years, but I have to say that Nick Lachey is what we would call a major SCAMMER! Jess must not have been putting out because homeboy is going nuts with the ladies!

(This is a page from the next Star mag if you want to see it in person go to Safeway.
Or you can view popbytes.com for more poop on the scoop.)


Kate Moss is back in vogue with Burberry.



Didn't they fire her when all of the Cocaine Kate stuff came out? What a bunch of hypocrits. Like no one at Burberry has ever done blow. Uh huh, sure.
Source: Popsugar.com


Is Brit Getting Classier?





Not! What is she doing? She is like a train wreck, going down hill with a rocket up her ass!

Source: Idontlikeyouinthatway.com


One last post... I refuse to put a picture of Star Jones on my blog, but for anyone who cares, Star got the big old boot from the View and there is some drama (of course) with Barbara Walters. If you care to read more, check out Perezhilton.com for every angle of this stupidity. Snoooooooze alert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home