Mama B. Blog

Random musings from Mama B, mother of three. All sorts of useful and useless information for ANYONE interested in whatever strikes my fancy - from art to parenting issues to celebrity gossip etc. Check in to MamaB Blog every day for multiple updates. It's never dull here!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Hell of a good day to start!

Welcome to all none of my adoring fans out there.

With all of my interests and a terrible addiction to gossip blogs I have decided to put all of this useless information to use.

Just for you, I will be posting links to all of my favorite gossip blogs, with the juiciest information first. And because I am a mom and a family person, I will also post information about parenting, safety tips, vacations, cool beauty products, San Francisco restaurant reviews, films and reviews, art, cool museums and things to do with the family and any other information that I feel like writing about.

For today, here are my fav blogs:

www.gawker.com (they have the Brangelina pics!!!)

www.perezhilton.com (always good for a Ashley Simpson pic)

www.pinkisthenewblog.com (obsessed with Britney Spears, but fun to look at)


www.hollywoodtuna.com

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

www.drudgereport.com (newsy type stuff)

Have fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home